Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm so not rational at the moment....

...Frustated..iyup..i'm all that..

just came out from the boss' room talking 'bout future plan...bla bla...and usually i just snap out from all the topics...but everytime he says 'bout his plan..the only plan that i ever put my eyeballs in will be this database section plan - ORACLE...

meetings over meetings..he'll say..'yes..i need 1 or 2 people in this'...usually there'll be 2 names crafted in my head...and definitely so far i think one out of those 2 names will be 'ME'...

i just can't stand waiting and hoping that it is me whom clutching that OCA or OCP cert...therefore in a relax manner I asked him..who does he want to send for the oracle certification..wohooo!!..I AM NOT HIS FAVOR'..I told him - I've spent my 2 years focusing in 'ONLY' oracle programming..and i really want to move into this path..he just nodded and said, 'oo i need to discuss this with the others'..PLUS..'MR M writes good stored proc'...my prompt answer: 'oo..en K tak tengok saya punye lagi(oo you haven't seen mine yet)'...

..come to think about it...i just feel like my artwork has not being appreciated..i thank you Rohaizal for giving me the opportunity for those oracle training...I don't blame Mr M for being recognized by the boss..maybe he really is good..but If..just If there's someone here to sell my name for that seat...I might be seen...

well..my dreams are not shreadded yet..Backup plan - of course spending my very own kaching...but..I must earn more than what i got today...How? Leaving is one of the options......

10 comments:

chiaci said...

yups...our future career plan sudah ditentukan oleh mr.K tu...macam diktator..sume ditentukan oleh die...bosan kan...

ashiena said...

wait and see..
no leaving please..
not until its crystal clear that ur not in ORACLE path.. and i doubt that..

peah @ peps said...

chiaci..entahla intan..i just felt frustated today..

eyan..i'm just filtering my option yan..cuma...tak ke obvious enuf for him/anyone to see where my biggest contribution in the project..i just felt invisible padahal dah kaw2 buat rnd sendiri.. just feel unfair...

sHiBi said...

just like i told him many2 times what my plan is what i wanna do and where i see myself in this field, he just nod and showered me with so many promises but i think,if there's a lot of ding dong, i decided to make a move.but i think u damn good in what u do n u should get credit for that sis..all the best~!

absolutely emy said...

he haven't seen.. cannot see.. don't want to see.. OR he don't understand how to see.. ur artwork is not for his level kot.. make it more simple so he can understand.. :P my B- side..

might be he saw u as a leader.. not as oracle programmer.. just my B+ side..

peah @ peps said...

shibi..thanx shibi..really appreciate it..

bungaoren...leadership is one thing..everyone has the ability to lead...only in different manner...

nice blood group metaphore....

Anonymous said...

Salam, Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what... Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful and remember ....the first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.. Good luck great leader.. All the best

p/s: thanks for credit ...heheh kembang nie

Rohaizal@Roy hahahha

peah @ peps said...

Rohaizal..thanx rohaizal..really appreciate it..

Mommy of Many said...

Thanks! I will be adding you to my blogroll also!

ashiena said...

hoho.. en. Rohaizal was here..
yup, when i grow up, i want to be a leader like fiza :P

if its yours, its yours.. alhamdulillah.. gi singapore la nnt..:)