Sunday, August 2, 2009

I went speechless

Damn...as I arrived at the training center..plus felt so DBA at that time...sweating..but yet excited...someone reached me..saying...- 'I'm so sorry..but your name is not in the list..you are not being registered'...WHAT??????

waited for nearly 45 minutes...sweating...tensed...I just went speechlessss...yup there we go again...my excitement flushed into the toilet!....

called the HR manager..and he said..the company is pulling back the budget for the oracle training..and they are planning to send me for the .NET certification...oh god..oh dear...not again..my body shivered..this happened last year..and its happening again...

started googling...i kept on thinking...and searching...don't we have good market for oracle here in Malaysia?...OR...am i wanting it so much...that makes it real hard to get?

2 comments:

nagakeciks said...

sian mu sis...takpelah , terima sbagai dugaan..

eh , awat blog hang dah lain?

peah @ peps said...

nagekeciks 
thanks bro...rupe lain content still the same..